An Aegeon Odyssey
Commonwealth of Nations
No Man Is An Island, No Sea Is A Barrier
-The New Commonwealth Motto
Founded: 1025 Post-Diluvian
Size: Roughly 1.5 Million Square Miles
Population: Roughly 3.5 Million
Countries: 4 Sovereign Nations, 6 Affiliated Nations, Roughly 10 more with limited Recognition.
The Commonwealth refers to the nations in Aegeos that have unified under a common yet separate banner. Each nation within the commonwealth has signed an agreement to allow open trade between one another’s borders. So far the commonwealth consists of over 10 different Island nations.
Nations within the Commonwealth and their Affiliations.
Abraxus – The Theocracy of Epa
- Hecata: An island known for their fertile lands and produce.
- Zhelezo: A large jutting mountain Island run by dwarves.
Zarellia – The Empire under Umi
- Al’At: One of the Three Sister’s
- Al’Uza: One of the Three Sister’s Islands
- Ma’Nat: One of the Three Sister’s Islands
Nova – The Reclaimed Kingdom
- Lakeron: One of Nova’s Northern Islands
- Pandoran: One of Nova’s Northern Islands
- Casperon: The “Bridge Island” between Nova and Cardinal
- Aracon: The “Bridge Island” between Nova and Abraxus
- Zaneran: The “Bridge Island” Between Nova and Zarellia
Cardinal – The Heart of the Commonwealth
Independent Island Nations
Refers to nations or people who are part of the commonwealth but their lands are smaller than the four larger nations.
Koeca – The Halfling Lands
Vomlos – The Yonaleylan Theocracy
Knir – The Southern King’s Lands
Bilgewater – An island on the Outer Rim of the Commonwealth
Meltica – The Stone Islands